An addiction is an addiction. Its tough to beat, but sometimes a **** addiction isnt happening because it turns someone on. It can be caused from many things, like any addiction can be. He could be doing it as a way to take his mind off certain things, he could be doing it for the turn on, he could be doing it just because its a bad habit. There could be any reason. If this hurts you, you gotta let him know, because its obviously a problem for the relationship. If he agrees its a problem, then help him fix it. The **** must be replaced and substituted with something else. The first step will be to find out what triggers the desires for ****. I'm no psychologist, I'm someone who's had a **** problem for years (but I do study psychology). I hope this helps.

Best Answer

can not define this as a problem .... there are people addicted to acohol and they call that a desiese. but of all the desieses acohol is the only one a person gets critisized for having? whats up with that

Best Answer

I do not sorry (I can quit whenever I want) j/k :)

Best Answer

Ok, so you like ****? We all do. But would you do it while your gf was in the same bed and you just told her you weren't in the mood for sex and she should leave you alone?

Best Answer

Hell no. Sex comes above all else. I can be playing video games, cooking, cleaning, whatever and I will drop everything. **** is a sorry replacement for the real thing.

Best Answer

Wish more people like you! He just doesn't get that it destroys me to know I'm not turning him on... As, without being vain, Im quite hot and know I'm good in bed

Best Answer

yea I have similar issues at home right now but her reason is her antidepressants kill her desire...which really sucks for me :) So that may explain some about why I am the way I am

Best Answer