We have just had the talk about how it make's me feel he shouted I just hope he take's notice befor it's to late.
Crystalstaddon Crystalstaddon 26-30 22 Answers May 29, 2012

Start looking at other men.

Best Answer

Oh, yes, for sure do as Lord R says and THEN after he gets jealous DUMP HIM like a hot potato!

Best Answer

Stop noticing him and notice other people whom YOU find attractive. <br />
WHEN he notices that YOU are looking elsewhere, just smile and ignore him. He is trying to lay a trap that is a double standard; he can do it but YOU can't. <br />
Overall, this is just the tip of the iceberg of abusive behavior...watch out...and get out if it continues.

Best Answer

find a new partner. nobody needs anyone telling them they're "nuts".

Best Answer

If you told him to stop and he still does it anyway not caring that it hurts you then I feel he has no respect for you because you wont change his behavior for you.

Best Answer

Join in !! My wife is always pointing out pretty women and asking me if I like this look or that, or if I like the way she dresses !!

Best Answer

We used to talk about women we found good looking something changed?

Best Answer

BE GLAD-HE'S NOT GAY!

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Its not the fact he looks at other women that alarms me, its that he lies to you about it. My bf looks at other girls all the time, but im also bi so we can enjoy looking at them together. You cant stop someone from looking at another attractive human being. If they tell you their not looking their definitely lying. If you see a hot guy on tv dont you look? Johnny Depp? Or someone else? just because their a celebrity it doesnt matter. your still looking at them.

Best Answer

he's an as$hole dump him!

Best Answer

It's interesting that everybody assumes your "partner" is a man.<br />
Try to relax, take a deep breath, be less insecure in your relationship, and be thankful that your partner has a healthy interest in women.<br />
Is your sex life healthy and active? Then he/she's probably just whetting his/her appetite before coming home to you for dinner. I'd be willing to bet he/she spends more time checking you out than any other woman.

Best Answer

Its human nature to look Im sure you take a look to, stop being such a jealous nag before he finds someone that does not mind ...how annoying that must be for you to look at what hes looking at every time a good looking woman passes him by ..I cant believe hes still with you

Best Answer

You don't have a clue I'm not like that if a good looking women walks past he make it very clear he is looking!! But if I was to look he hit's the roof .

Best Answer

Then neither one of you are mature enough to be in a relationship.

Best Answer

Check out this guy...his articles are awesome....<br />
http://thecurrentconscience.com/blog/2011/09/12/a-message-to-women-from-a-man-you-are-not-%E2%80%9Ccrazy%E2%80%9D/

Best Answer

He is currently just your partner. If it bother's you that much, you can downgrade them to someone you use to know. :)<br />
Otherwise, talk about it instead of accuse. Start pointing out what you find sexy in other people. Ask them what's getting their attention... hair, boobs, butts, long legs,etc. My wife and I do this and talk about celebrities we think are hot. lol I wouldn't take the window shopping too serious unless it is incessant and he really seems to feel guilty about it.

Best Answer

My ex use to do the same thing. He would even shake me around out of rage and put bruises up and down my arms because he got caught doing that and other ****. I think that's why now I could care less if a man I am interested in looks at other woman because I have learned that it's no problem telling them "Beh!.....good riddens!!! I know my worth and I compete with no one.

Best Answer

If you can't handle what your partner is doing, and your partner won't change...time to get a new partner.

Best Answer

make sure he is not cheating on you

Best Answer

i agree with lordR11, start looking at other men in front of him and see how he likes it

Best Answer

I think you'll both mature out of this petty nonsense someday soon it's just part of growing up as a couple..good luck to u both!

Best Answer