ssimon ssimon 46-50 20 Answers Mar 19, 2009

I'm by far not a mind-reader and have no clue what he's thinking but if he truely loved you would he be chatting and talking dirty with other women. In my opinion he shouldn't be because that's technicaly cheating. he may not be doing things physically but he is mentally and this would fall under an emotional affair. If you talk to him and he's willing to stop completely and shows he's doing it then I'd say yes he does but if he doesn't then I'd have to say no. Just watch yourself, I wouldn't want to see yet another marriage end in divorce due to someone cheating.

Best Answer

Wow! How do you feel about that? If you don't like it, then you certainly don't need to marry him. If it's ok with you, then fine. To each his/her own All the best!

Best Answer

Oh dear, (let me put the cat amongst the pidgeons). Yes he does love you IMHO. But and it is a BIG BUT, he is getting some satisfaction from talking to anonymous individuals on the net about sexual titbits because he can!!!<br />
Transfer that need into your relation and ask him share it with you, if he says that he doesn't get the right reaction from you, then you have a starting point for a resolution to 'a relationship problem'. The chatting on the net isn't the issue persay, its only a substitute or cover for a relationship defect.<br />
Maybe it's time to consider if you can handle role play perhaps!<br />
Lynne

Best Answer

Coming from his side of things, I would say ask him what he feels is missing in your relationship? In regards to why he would seek attention form other females(or males know one can be sure). I can tell you that there is still a good chance he still loves you alot. But you have to just work it out with him as to how it's going to work if it works at all. <br />
Best of wishes to you both

Best Answer

nope ... that sort of chatting leads to other things .

Best Answer

mine did the same, i found out he had been chatting to quite a few but forgave him. then i had the ultimate betrayal......... he met one just 5 days after we got engaged and she became his "good friend" we finished after that!

Best Answer

If you don't mind sharing him with other women. This is NOT appropriate. If I were you, I would ditch him ASAP, ditto for your other question!

Best Answer

Probably not. If he still says it after sex, I'd say maybe.

Best Answer

If your uncomfortable with it then I would rethink the getting married. Something isn't right here, if he loves you the need to talk to other women in that manner wouldn't be there.

Best Answer

someone has done that to me once. We were together for 9 months. I found out he had been on bebo talking dirty to other women.<br />
My first reaction was "how can he say he loves me if he needs to talk dirty to other women". <br />
I could be wrong. But sounds to me like this guy really does have a problem. <br />
If i was you, i'd confront him about this. He should respect you enough at least to stay away from other women.<br />
until you can get that sorted. i wouldn't even consider marriage.

Best Answer

Have you asked him why?<br />
He may have a problem....

Best Answer

I think you need to do your best to communicate with him, unfortunately none of us are very good mind readers.

Best Answer

wow ...that's a tough one..he probably does but that's wrong and he should stop..that's what he has u 4..to talk dirty role play etc..if he doesn't change that then eventually its going to escalate..he is going to do cam to cam and just make the whole thing worst..best of luck.

Best Answer

U need asdvice for this?

Best Answer