1honestgirl 1honestgirl 31-35, F 20 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Yep, when he walks by and steals your heart a few months from now.<br />
You'll reject anyone who asks you for a long time, until he just happens to walk by and stun you defenseless.<br />
And then you'll find yourself wondering if it might be okay to believe again.

Best Answer

Someday, someone will come along to make you want to believe again; be willing to take the risk again

Best Answer

Have you been making the same mistakes over and over? Do you keep dating similar types of men? I ask because I have seen so many women do this. They complain about how all men are the same but they always date men who are basically the same!

Best Answer

I have steadily downgraded my caliber of dating partners.

Best Answer

Time heals all wounds

Best Answer

mabye you have not meet the right person.

Best Answer

i was in a five year bad relationship and it took me five years to get over it. so you will eventually.

Best Answer

Romance sucks, just have sex.

Best Answer

Apparently that's the plan lol

Best Answer

I'm a bit like that.<br />
I suppose that only time will tell.<br />
Meanwhile, I plan to enjoy other aspects of life. <br />
:)

Best Answer

Ohhhh fun! Let's move to Paris and live like the golden girls!

Best Answer

one day you WILL meet the ONE person that will change your life around for ever !!

Best Answer

U love to feel romance n u should feel that way for u.... U love to be happy and u should stand for you to be happy... There is always some positive out of worst of situation... N u hv to find that positive ... Believe in all good qualities I hv and say no to any things that pulls u down... Romance is most beautiful feelings.. N u hv that... So don't let world to rule over u to leave that... Make life simple.. :)...

Best Answer

Yes and it will happen when you least expect it

Best Answer

Probably not,at least until you meet the next one.

Best Answer

no i'll be jacking off the rest of my life.

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

really, you got a ****?

Best Answer

Noooo...unless you're coming over

Best Answer

sorry i'm suppose to be working. serious, don't ever give up hope... there's always somebody for sombody. you'll find romance and you'll find **** and i'm not working wednesday. ;-)

Best Answer