And that I need not associate with gays, lesbos, fornicators and adulterers. Now what am I gonna do. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 19 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Does he use EP?

Best Answer

No. LOL.

Best Answer

I am a Christian myself, but I don't understand the Pastor's comment. Perhaps more details should be discussed.

Best Answer

I read the rest of your question. Well, your pastor is correct in that you shouldn't associate with such individuals. However, this is from the Christian stand point. Christians are supposed to be separate from those that are within the category of sinners. So I can understand what he means in that sense.

Best Answer

Are you done preaching today ? =)

Best Answer

ok and?

Best Answer

Is that you Sade. Im your biggest fan. =)

Best Answer

yes hon

Best Answer

Yeah, he is on the way to the ********** himself.

Best Answer

Hypocrite preachers nowadays.

Best Answer

YES ....but...you need to mention to your pastor, that your really here at EP to get all these sinners here at EP to mend their ways, and so your being here, is essential, if your going to ever get these people on the right path.

Best Answer

If a pastor said that then it must be true. I'm going to delete my account so I don't go to hell with the rest of you.

Best Answer

Then you better hurry up. =)

Best Answer

The reason he said this is because the church don't like you to question things. They want you to believe what you are told.

Best Answer

I love it when clergymen call me a lezbo.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer

Well, that's a nice, positive, constructive thing for a pastor to say. Who is he ... Jeremiah Wright (Obama's pastor for over 20 years)?

Best Answer

How did you know that. =)

Best Answer

A bit like most catholic priests then.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

ackward x)

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Why does he say that?

Best Answer

Tell the spanish teacher i said hi ^.^

Best Answer

Stalker.

Best Answer