joshsmall joshsmall 26-30, M 14 Answers Apr 13, 2011

You're the same measurements as me and my wife wouldn't want sex either (from me, anyway). One night, after she had a few glasses of wine, she got horny and wanted to have sex. I had planned for this so I slipped a 9" long x 6.5" thick vibrator sleeve over my underendowment (it slipped right on, btw). She was really wet but I lubed my new huge **** anyway and slid it into her without her knowing I had it on. OMG! She was like a wild woman! I pounded her for over 2 hours with that huge **** and she couldn't get enough. She came and came and came and she was able to take the whole thing up in her with ease. She later admitted that she's a size queen and loves a huge **** and that while she loves me, my little 4.5 inch thin "dinky" never has and never will satisfy her.

Best Answer

Your wife may not be in the mood. By the way I think your penis sounds fine, I would do you.

Best Answer

hey bud get a huge ***** and **** her till she **** then you can finish her use lots of lube

Best Answer

i thought 11or12Cm penis is good for a virgin girl. but she don't let me have sex with her unfortunately i married her cost me about 75000us$ i didn't had sex because of 4.5inches penis now she live way far from me i don't know what to do need some advise plz

Best Answer

Man that is pretty small so is that fully erect? Well have you tried giving her oral? Introduce a vibrator? Its not the rnd of the world but basically you are going to need to find other methods to fully please her.

Best Answer

Loss of libido can be for many reasons<br />
She may not love you, she may not fancy you, she may feel you don't love her - There is something wrong with the relationship<br />
Penis size is probably somewhere way down the list<br />
Saying that, if she has a preference for big penises it's unlikely you'll be turning her on<br />
but if you're not even getting as far as any sexual activity whatsoever it won't be down to the size of your penis

Best Answer

There is probably a LOT more to it than just that. Odds are she has little to no libido. It happens with some people, men or women. She knew about this before you married. So if this was THAT big of a deal & sex was that important I doubt she would have married. The whole she wont even allow oral is a HUGE red flag.

Best Answer

try anal.......4.5 will feel real nice

Best Answer

No that isn't the reason you can do alot of other things for her but I will say unfortunately you got the short end of the stick in bad way.Isn't there those pills that make you longer or bigger you can take.I hope you find them and they work.I don't want to be any bigger than I am so i can't tell you if they work or not.Try it what do you have to lose?

Best Answer

penis size must be one of natures way's of weeding out the genetically weak.

Best Answer

It might be well to ask her. I don't think anyone would be very quick to speak on behalf of a person we don't know.

Best Answer