Could be many things, it's time to see a Doctor.

Best Answer

Your right i need to make that appointment

Best Answer

Don't have sex you will get pregnant and you will DIE!

Best Answer

My period don't come last month and it don't come this month but I am feeling cramps now and then what cause it?curisou in knowing

Best Answer

My third wife would go for months without a period. However, she was very active and ran in marathons. This is common for women athletes. <br />
Don't take a chance on it being a trivial matter, check with your Doctor.

Best Answer

I had that happen too when I was 15... for 9 months...seriously, I wasn't having s#x either, so there was no possibility of pregnancy.<br />
I had my hormones tested-normal.<br />
*Shrug*<br />
But go to a doctor, ok?

Best Answer

r u dieting or exercising a lot. Anyway another vote to go to the doctor?

Best Answer

Could be hormones. But if you're anorexic or anything like that, and you don't get a lot of food you may stop having your period.

Best Answer

You must be almost as old as I am.

Best Answer

You could be suffering a hormonal imbalance. It happens to the best of us.

Best Answer

If you are anorexic or doing athletic training that will mess it up.

Best Answer

I'd go to the Dr... Pregnancy test don't always pick up on stuff! Are you eating well? Perhaps you have a deficiency of some kind! <br />
I hope you figure it out:)

Best Answer

Stress can do it, your hormones being off can do it, exercise (being more active), a different diet...if you just went through puberty not long ago, your cycles are usually messed up for the first year, give or take. Any new medications, drugs, coffee, smoking, etc etc. There are a number of different things that can cause it.<br />
On the other hand, if there's a chance you're pregnant, (unprotected sex) go to your doctor and get a test done, blood test. Some females don't get positive home pregnancy tests. My half sisters mom was 4 months pregnant, still getting negative tests. The pregnancy was confirmed through ultrasound.

Best Answer

It's between the comma and the question mark

Best Answer

have you ever heard of pcos? it can cause irregular periods. google it. goodluck

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer