Might be an intestinal problem, ie parasites or something of the like.. most likely too young for hairballs. Is it lethargic?
AWW! I have a soft spot for cats. It's a good thing you're taking her to the vets. I hope it's nothing serious. From the sounds of it, it doesn't sound to terrible and hopefully it's something antibiotics can take care of.
It is not a cold....she may have swallowed something that is stuck..is she eating or drinking anything?
thank you. I hope that your cat is ok...I will say a wee prayer for her...it can't hurt.
its not so likely, but yea it could
Is she still eating?
It could just be something she can't digest or something that has inflamed her stomach acid. Have you changed food brands at all?
That's a shame, hope your little cat gets the all clear