I just got ome with miss kitty she has a yeast infection due to drmatitis I didnt even know she had anything wrong with her skin... Poor kitty she should be better soon thanks for all the kind words...
agnes1977 agnes1977 31-35, F 6 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Pets

Might be an intestinal problem, ie parasites or something of the like.. most likely too young for hairballs. Is it lethargic?

Best Answer

shes 15 years old... shes not lethargic she just has been puking a lot the past few days... I thought she migh have been eating to much so I took away the cat feeder and just put out a cup full for her when I feed the dogs and I cut back on the kitty crack"treats" and still she pukes... She likes to drink water yesterday it was water she threw up... I wormed her... I'm worried poor kitty...

Best Answer

AWW! I have a soft spot for cats. It's a good thing you're taking her to the vets. I hope it's nothing serious. From the sounds of it, it doesn't sound to terrible and hopefully it's something antibiotics can take care of.

Best Answer

me too... poor old gal shes the sweetest cat...

Best Answer

It is not a cold....she may have swallowed something that is stuck..is she eating or drinking anything?

Best Answer

she eats and drinks no problem its after she eats she pukes everywhere... shes old I hope its not something bad

Best Answer

your bassett hound pic is cute...

Best Answer

thank you. I hope that your cat is ok...I will say a wee prayer for her...it can't hurt.

Best Answer

thank you so much shell need it...

Best Answer

its not so likely, but yea it could

Best Answer

Is she still eating?

Best Answer

she eats just sometimes cant keep it down... I give her hairball stuff I've wormed her and tomorrow shes going to the dr... I hope its nothing serious...

Best Answer

It could just be something she can't digest or something that has inflamed her stomach acid. Have you changed food brands at all?

Best Answer