seyra seyra 36-40, F 15 Answers Aug 13, 2010

I took mine with my blackberry phone too.... I am such a camer W**** I love self portraits...

Best Answer

mine is...<br />
but I like yours much better!

Best Answer

Yours is good as well. The lighting is great. :)

Best Answer

I borrowed your profile picture for just a moment , with my range of vision everything is Backwards and appears as a photo negative , I have to look at the avatar picture like the one I am using now in order to precieve yours , The visual condition is called Daltonism combined with Dyslexia , I have many examples in my photo albums posted to my user account , feel free to browse . Paschar ps the current picture will be changed later . UP DATE : your welcome , now it's time to change my face back .

Best Answer

I will definitely browse. I like the way it looks as a negative. And borrow anytime. : ) And daltonism:? I learn something new all the time. Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

my current profile pic is from my webcam on my mac...just gotta love photobooth! haha<br />
:)

Best Answer

All mine were taken by me.

Best Answer

tMmine was taken by my webcam. I love having that!

Best Answer

Not mine, it was taken by somebody else.

Best Answer

Mine is too, but the uploader makes the pictures go off colour. Weird.

Best Answer

It is very nice though. I really like it. :)

Best Answer

Fantastic picture. I love photography and you have a great pic. What kind of camera?

Best Answer

Well, I am no professional although I too love photography. Believe it or not, this was taken with a blackberry phone camera. :)

Best Answer

mine. it is a selfie

Best Answer

My profile pic was taken, by myself, from the saddle of my own horse, in Hoosier National Forest.

Best Answer