No one actually lives hell on earth. No matter how it seems, you cannot say they have if you have never been to hell.

Best Answer

Blogger is weird don't listen to her or him! The answer is yes there are levels in heaven and people do get rewarded according to God's criteria and according to his judgements.

Best Answer

thank you far advice re: blogger. i can tell they're a couple bricks short. i know a man who was murdered doing God's work and i keep getting the feeling that he has been martyred.

Best Answer

Ain't no better place than heaven. Either life will embrace coming home. I believe there are different experiences in heaven, but if you are in - you are in.

Best Answer

ONLY the people who have lived hell on Earth go to heaven. Everyone else goes to hell. Certain races don't go to heaven because they are a privileged group and do not suffer as much. God talks to you directly if you're going to heaven so if He hasn't talked to you, you're not going to heaven.

Best Answer

how does he talk to you?

Best Answer

First He will show you that He exists and from that point on He talks to you telepathically. I can't say any more than that.

Best Answer

i'm not so sure it is God talking to you my friend.

Best Answer

You don't have to be sure it is God. There's nobody in the world that would believe anyway and it really doesn't matter what you believe. It's my life, not yours and what you think really doesn't matter in the slightest.

Best Answer

You do have to be sure, Jesus (God incarnate) said that we had to test the spirits to be sure who or what we are dealing with because the devil appears as an angel of light.

Best Answer

Thanks but I've had 10 years now to analyze the situation and yes, the devil is certainly in my life every single day but he's not who I converse with. The devil hates to see people go to heaven so all who are destined to go to heaven are being tormented incredibly daily by the devil. So, of course the devil is in my life. Without God, I would not survive the torment. The devil has made it so I can't earn any money but God finds a solution for me.

Best Answer

Not all who are saved suffer so.... Something has to give the demons permission to do it. Eliminate the cause, and you eliminate the attacks. And the cause is NOT being saved.

Best Answer

Yes, all who will be going to heaven suffer unbearable suffering that they can hardly stand. You think it's possible to go to heaven without suffering? You are naive. You need to suffer to appreciate heaven. If you don't suffer, when you reach heaven, you will want to come back to Earth. You really think you can slip into heaven so easily? You are too stupid for words.

Best Answer