I wish I knew more . I certainly can tell you from my own drepression , it is the Rapid Cycle type , severe, but who campares, it's the worse nighmarish hell there can be to any humun , it's like putting them in a darken room and shutting the door not to be opened until we get it right, I stuggled just as you are now for years before they offered me a new cocktail out called Effector ZR , Abilify, Trazadone and Gabadine. I can tell you I traded one problem for another, now I go on fat benges and it is bad but NOTHING is as bad as DEPRESSSION ! Your in a Fregin Prision cell for years sometimes, a never ending HELL.

Best Answer

it is known that klonopin makes certain people depressed... for other people it can ease their depression. It's not for everyone. You should never stop klonopin cold turkey, it can cause bad withdrawls or even seizures... I'm surprised your doc didn't put you on a taper schedule

Best Answer