Kurtzygirl Kurtzygirl 22-25, F 11 Answers Mar 7, 2013 in Health

hmm it might be time to let her go sweetie she is old and probably in pain her life was to hop and move and its over just say goodbye and let her move on i know its hard

Best Answer

Old age, just try to make comfortable and let nature take its course. You’re so sweet! :)

Best Answer

There's not much that you can do... Rabbits just don't have a very long lifespan. Yours is already ancient!

Best Answer

I'm so sorry about your sweet rabbit. But I agree with the others, it sounds like it is almost time. She might be hanging on just for you. Pets do that sometimes. The kindest thing is to let her go. Make her comfortable and tell her you love her. Good luck with this, I know it's hard :-(

Best Answer

Did the vet say any thing about arthritis or swelling of the joints being a reason for why she cant get around that well any more? --if this is the case, prednisone (a human med) can be given in a smaller dose to help ease the pain and swelling.

What does your rabbit eat atm?

Best Answer

Hmmm I would consider euthanasia; what did your vet suggest? If you don't want to euthanize then you'll have to hand- feed her and give her more care, and be more patient with her.

Best Answer

just gie her the sleep shot, it is really old, don't make it suffer

Best Answer

Put her down, call a taxidermist.

Best Answer