I am still good friends with my ex, and have become friends with his friends throughout our relationship. I don't want anything to change :-/
3grnowl 3grnowl 26-30 10 Answers May 26, 2012

be discreet

Best Answer

ask them both this question: "My recent ex's friend suddenly started hitting on me. How do I handle this without losing my ex and him as friends?"

except maybe change "my recent ex" and "friend" to their appropriate pronouns. like "you" for example.

Best Answer

The swift handslap is a lost art among women these days. Brief. Gets the point across, no room for misinterpretation

Best Answer

stay away from em, taking your friend's lover just like that:p

don't sex the ex

Best Answer

That's pretty shady, i mean it's your ex's friend, there's like an unspoken contract (for me that is) you don't go hitting on the exs partner like it's just not cool. I don't know how you're going to handle this, some would say who cares because you're not with your ex anymore (i know people who have gone with exs friends and have a lasting relationship to date) perhaps just tell them that you don't like it and would like them to stop???? i can't even imagine being in this situation, good luck :-)

Best Answer

Thank you. Yeah, and it has only been a week since we broke up, so I was startled. I am trying to hint that he should look elsewhere for a hookup but maybe I should be more direct. Eck, it is hard to handle things gracefully when the other parties involved are not graceful themselves.

Best Answer

you can't let em take you for a ride though, they need to know that you mean what you say, be direct, assertive. You need to acknowledge your feelings otherwise suppressing how you feel may make you blow up and you'll end up loosing everything. I think, regardless you need to think about you, put you first.

Best Answer

only a week? yeek. don't see either of them for awhile. if he won't take no, you really don't want him for a friend.

Best Answer