olaoguns olaoguns 22-25, M 11 Answers Jun 5, 2012

Honey...we never forget our first love.

Best Answer

I'm be honest you never forget the first person you fall in love with unless they did you wrong. No person does but you don't know cause they don't make it obvious. You can't ask her to forget that's her past but she needs to be and love you now. When you love someone you can't replace them in your heart. She has to make room for just you. I don't know what to say I know how you feel talk to her if she don't love you and can't give you what you deserve same for you it ain't going to work. He's her past and you her future

Best Answer

i know its not easy but am her present now not her past.

Best Answer

Exactly that's wat I was saying. You present and she needs to move on but she's always going to love her first love and that's something you have to accept. It's all before you came along

Best Answer

I'm sure your doubt is warranted. However, rest assured you can do nothing about it. No one ever forgets their first love. NOT going to happen, Never will. so either live with it or move on. (you'll have to find someone who has NEVER had a boyfriend before)

Best Answer

we never forget our first true love... never.

Best Answer

She doesn't need to, it made her the stronger person she is now that loves you.

Best Answer

Where's it going to? Do you follow it or is it just getting smaller and smaller in the distance?

Best Answer

that's a question i wud really want to ask her when she's back from her travelling.i believe it to b moving forward.

Best Answer

Has she been calling you by her ex-bf name at the height of ******?

Best Answer

not to that extent.

Best Answer

I she ever does, you better run! That memory is a piece of her, it is as impotant as air in her lungs. The real question is why would YOU want her to forget a powerful piece of her life, for you? May be she should wear a burka as well for you??..

Best Answer

its not that i dont want her to keep the memories but the guy really hurt her and she still loves someone like that?i dont really understands girls at times.

Best Answer

Always trust your gut instinct

Best Answer