DemonFeyLove DemonFeyLove 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 14 in Health

Sounds like a fractured rib perhaps, was there an injury? That is the area where your liver is. Worst thing to check for is appendicitis, often involves a fever, loss of appetite, and gastrointestinal problems. Signs of liver failure would be yellow eyes or skin. Gallstones would cause pain like this combined with vomiting and nausea. Bit if it isn't those things it is probably just your ribs.

Best Answer

I figure it's just a cramp or something. I haven't had any recent injuries and never any injuries to my ribs. I don't have other symptoms. It's been annoying though.

Best Answer

What's a "to cage"? See a doc.

Best Answer

It was supposed to say rib cage however my iphone is an evil piece of ****.

Best Answer

Could be, but then maybe not

Best Answer

I'm thinking not but when I move the wrong way i have a sharp pain in my side and my chest fills like it's being restricted. Almost like my whole upper body's muscles are clenching at once.

Best Answer

appendix? Get to a doc if it's sharp pain!

Best Answer

Mostly just hurts when I move certain ways. It's dull until I move wrong then it hurts most of my abdomen and chest.

Best Answer

Appendix maybe?

Best Answer

I think it's just a cramp but I've had it all day. I have no other symptoms but my cousin insists it's appendicitis.

Best Answer

That was supposed to say rib cage -.-

Best Answer

Appendicitis tends to be closer to your right hip. It causes rebound pain, press in gently at your side and see if it hurts worse when you let off. Or hold your right knee down and try to lift it towards your head. These things should cause worse pain in appendicitis.

Best Answer

That's what I read online I didn't figure it could be appendicitis but that seem so be the common diagnosis.

Best Answer

It's just that appendicitis can kill you so that's the important one :)

Best Answer

Glad it's not that. I pressed on my tummy and found that area in the middle just below my chest hurts I apply light pressure.

Best Answer

It appears I hurt in lots of places when I move... I'm starting to actually worry now.

Best Answer

The middle of your rib cage is sore, the sternum? That could be costochondritis. Or below that, in the stomach area? That might be heartburn or an ulcer, but it wouldn't respond to movement. I suppose it could be something more serious there but it would be rare. Get it checked out if it doesn't go away.

Best Answer

Also, any chance you swallowed something sharp?

Best Answer

It took about 4 days to go away. And a hot bath lol.

Best Answer