Get a new roommate.

Best Answer

I dont want to

Best Answer

Raise her rent

Best Answer

I want to die.

Best Answer

If she could take him away from you, then he wasn't totally yours in the first place..<br />
this is an indication to you that he didnt feel the way you thought he did. try to be philosophical about it- all he did was change his mind and you can't reproach him for that. He has given you the divine opportunity to find someone more worthy of you- be grateful to him and open your heart to a potential Mr Perfect..! (who you wouldn't be looking if if you were still stuck with Mr IMperfect! lol!)<br />
For your own peace if mind, forgive them to being selfish and wish them luck- you will be a better person for it, I promise! You will be fine about it once you get back out there- and take a LITTLE solace in the fact that he will probably do the same to her eventually!

Best Answer

I know it must be devasting for you and especially if you truly loved him. I have never been in a serious relationship before and so cannot say I know what a broken heart feels like. Nonetheless, I have been hurt in the past and although it took a while, I made it through. I will only advise you to not become irrational as it can easily occur.

Best Answer

Ask them to leave they are in the wrong, hang in there hunny I know it's painful being betrayed by both the people who were closest to you, to heal your heart you will sooner than later have to forgive them both that doesn't mean sit back and watch their evil ways, but I'm trying to keep you from growing bitter. I would pack up all of her stuff and put it in the front yard and say good riddence. Get a another roomate post up flyers or ads on the internet

Best Answer

id did

Best Answer

First, find another roommate..that's a bad roommate. Get yourself a decent man who only wants you in his life.

Best Answer

I want to die

Best Answer

Don't let two dishonest, unscrupulous people make you feel this bad. You want him. You love him. He's NEVER going to be worth the love you give him. Save all that for someone who will return it and appreciate you. Really! Love yourself more and him less.

Best Answer

Put itching powder in her underwear drawer - jk

Best Answer

Best Answer

*********

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Take her room.

Best Answer

it si her apt

Best Answer

Murder.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Please add me.

Best Answer