I didn't realize that people could still afford to EAT they way they used to, let alone spend $ on weight loss products. It doesn't even guarantee a paycheck. Sux to be 18 without a high school diploma.
Jennifurby Jennifurby 41-45 5 Answers Dec 7, 2011

Some people need to learn it the hard way. Others never learn. It's been my experience, though, that those who think menial work is beneath them won't get far. Even the most successful of us have paid our dues.

Best Answer

Yes some people eat just as good and better then they did before the economy I work at a grocery store as a cashier so I ring up the purchases and drug items nothing wrong with the job you have one

Best Answer

LOL ~ nothing 'Menial' about that.

:)

Best Answer

Menial, as in sweeping, cleaning, construction clean-up...that kind of stuff. Seeing as how he doesn't come across as very personable, any kind of sales jobs wouldn't be a good fit for him. Mommy and daddy raised a wuss.

Best Answer

Menial as in Good Hard Work I see... sorry for your DD. :)

Best Answer