terribly, but when he's on his own he is not as bad. I'm feeling scared now because his behaviour is very hostile towards me and I have got a daughter with him, I feel threatened and my parents are 70 next year and I just wish he would be reasonable with me. His mistress just laughs in the background and I find her behaviour disturbing. Any advise anyone, we are in middle of a divorce?
daisy64 daisy64 41-45, F 9 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I always hang up and screen calls. That was my first big smile after separation was hanging up on her unreasonable rant.

Best Answer

get a protection order

Best Answer

just get call screening and ignore him. obviously i don't know the circumstances, but it sounds like he's just being childish to get back at you, especially in letting the mistress be disrespectful in the background. if you're ready to move on, then there's nothing stopping you from ignoring his antics and getting on with caring for your family. good luck with everything.

Best Answer

Get a restraining order, hang up on him, dont answer the phone, or change your number...... all of these suggestions are very simple ways to handle the situation.

Best Answer

do not answer his call

Best Answer

i agree with forcewithin...that from now on, any contact with you, is through the attorney.,. And i would have his attorney tell him that.And that should be done as of tomorrow morning. i would also file a complaint because he is hostile, and that needs to be noted..that should be made known because of future dealings with him because of child custody. <br />
That your getting a divorce, is no reason to tollerate his behavior. <br />
And going forward, you accept no calls from him..that game is .....done.

Best Answer

...and you still talk to him because????

Best Answer

da change the phone number enabler

Best Answer