1honestgirl 1honestgirl 31-35, F 10 Answers Sep 3, 2012 in Family Struggles

If you've been a bit unstable lately then it's not sweet, it's caring. If you're sound as a pound then it's a bit annoying. How do you feel?

Best Answer

I was super pissed.Im a single mom so no one to talk to after she dumped it and got off the phone.She's married.She woke up my kids by ringing the phone then terrified my ten year by saying it was an emergency.I probably should have written this in the details.She gave me graphic,horrific details and made so little sense between sobs that I thought one of my family members HAD comitted suicide.Im still on fire about it.She's 42 years old...she should know better.

Best Answer

I completely agree. I originally wrote that it was 'annoying and attention seeking' - but thought that was a bit strong, turns out it wasn't. Really appalling to wake you and your kids in the middle of the night with hysterical 'dream' bull ****. Make sure you do the same to her tonight!

Best Answer

Feck yeah! Hahaha!!

Best Answer

Sweet. She was obviously scared and upset.

Best Answer

Dreams, most of them, are about the dreamer, and most of the time metaphorical.<br />
I do think there are prophetic dreams, but most our dreams,are, not surprisingly, about us.<br />
Your sister must be feeling, on some level, that she is losing you, and she feels you are choosing to withdraw from her. <br />
It can seem strange when someone tells you something that horrific if it were to happen in real life. It can seem as if that person thinks they know some hidden truth about you that you aren't even aware of, and I can see how that can seem rude and uncomfortable.<br />
Instead of thinking it is about you, realize, it is really about how she is feeling about possible changes in your relationship.

Best Answer

sweet she loves you and she was concerned obviously

Best Answer

sweet , she loves you , she was crying

Best Answer