mozzy2412 mozzy2412 31-35, M 14 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Is that a question, a confession or a boast?

Best Answer

Not a boast.. Just find it odd she does not run away?

Best Answer

Is it at her place? Does she talk as she does when you are clothed? Is it part of her culture?

Best Answer

Not part of culture.. No my place. Yea we act as if all is norma and converse.. I have no prob just curious if she likes it or not? Like do I hide if im naked or is it cool just to walk and talk

Best Answer

FAAAAKE!

Best Answer

come on she is a sexpot and is wanting u to seduce her so she can feel safe and keep her self image intact...either put the hard word on her or tell her to get out.

Best Answer

I hear Admiral Akbar going: "IT'S A TRAP!!!"

Best Answer

And how do you feel about that?

Best Answer

as in really naked or topless naked? Wow thats sumthin,, try inviting her to a lil drinking time lol, see whtll she do nxt

Best Answer

really naked.. we just act as normal and she seems fine about it.. Im fine too so wat u tink?

Best Answer

I think I envy you.

Best Answer

Does your wife know about this?

Best Answer

I think you owe it to your wife to let HER know. perhaps she might be uncomfortable with it. Marriage is about respect and consideration too , you know.

Best Answer

Sure I would chat. She has no problem with nudity obviously. That is cool. To me, when you can talk to someone, naked, just as they were fully clothed, is really cool. My mom did that with me, and it was just not an issue for either of us. Just treat each other with respect and dignity.

Best Answer

wow!!! what a guy lol!!!

Best Answer

I' sure she casts discreet glances at your magnificent schlong, all its 5 inches, to know what kind of **** her sister is getting.

Best Answer

5 inches and hopefully the rest if its that small perhaps her sister is sending her on a comparison mission to find out if she is missing out lol!!!

Best Answer

Exactly. Sister has now come back with the info that she's, literally, shortchanged. And that trhey should share her lover, whose vaulting pole is about 9 inches.

Best Answer

hahahaha "I don't mind" .... you mean you like it, you are an exhibitionist with a voyeur. mx:))

Best Answer