we really need the consequences we do better with them they push us harder THANK YOU :)
Blondie777 Blondie777 16-17, F 19 Answers Jul 24, 2012

umm if you don't make it you can indulge in whole eggnog a slice of pumpkin pie and say cheers for not giving a %^&*()_

Best Answer

Honestly, it needs to be a life style change not a diet. Otherwise you'll just gain it all back. I wouldn't have any big consequences. They say if you love yourself and give yourself a break when you fail, you are much more likely to reach your goal.

Best Answer

To add on to 5hadow: If all you drink is water, you will feel cheated. Try herbal tea, black coffee (no more than 1-8 oz cup a day), and lemon aid (I use 2 tblspn pure lemon juice and 1 tblspn grade B maple syrup for 10 oz of water). As a treat I lick the drop of maple from pouring it out of the container.<br />
Next: ever hear of paleo brownies made from almond meal or coconut flour? Good treat food that has a decent protein without alot of calories. Or a friend of mine showed me South Beach chocolate covered soy nuts and sunflower seeds.<br />
Don't like chocolate: peanut butter cookies made with almond meal. Look on the internet, there are lots of receipes that are low in calories.

Best Answer

shaved heads, and bikini pic christmas cards

Best Answer

How do you plan to lose the weight? I have several ways to help, message me when are ready to start.

Best Answer

My first thought was get rid of your television sets for, like, 6 months or until you reach your goal. But there was some pretty good suggestions on here. I love the brownie answer. I'm trying to lose as well . . .. L

Best Answer

exercise >dieting

Best Answer

If you don't make it, something was remiss with your commitment. You don't specify if this is a mutual goal or a singular race between the two of you, but if one of you loses more weight than the other, the person who lost the least weight should buy either weight reduction software or a membership in a commercial weight loss program for the bigger loser--and buy themselves a membership or software, while they're at it!

Best Answer

You keep going.

Best Answer

self love

Best Answer

Oh dear lord.. I thought you said your sister and you were going to die by December.. I need my spectacles... >_>

Best Answer

LMAO!!! no not this december hopefully lol but thanks for the laugh

Best Answer

You're more than welcomed. xD

Best Answer

to quote the Queen of hearts... off with their heads, off with their heads!<br />
Just kidding, the consequences will be that you haven't made it...yet. First Q, is it doable? that's 5 months to loose 60 pounds, 12 pounds a month, roughly 3 a week.<br />
Second Q is do you have any medical conditions that would preclude you two from succeeding?<br />
What type of stuff do you currently eat?

Best Answer

Yes, it's quite do-able, no medical conditions. And lots of junk , but we are cutting back and drinking only water,

Best Answer

and protein, fruit and veggies

Best Answer

sounds like you're on the right path. junk will do you in. However, I'll caution you that if you don't "cheat" every once in while. So plan on some junk maybe once a week. The important thing is SOME, don't go overboard and if you try to do it without cheating, you'll be destine to failure.
There are other things to cut out or reduce also. Do you eat fast food often? diet soda (diet soda is a killer for diets). do you have/make home cooked meals or eat microwave/prepared meals?

Best Answer

I personally could not push it past 2 pounds a week without losing it and binging

Best Answer

my sister works at a fast food restaurant so yes for her and a no for me. But she will only eat the healthy foods on the menu (salads, parfaits, etc.) And we don't like diet soda, and i eat home and microwaved food often and my sister only eats home cooked meals

Best Answer

Its easier in the beginning, what gets really hard is those last few pounds. Its important to recognize everyone is different. and not everything works well for everyone in every situation.

Best Answer

Thank you for all your advice it has been verry helpful!!!!

Best Answer

I think that if your sister replaces some of the fast food with healthy choices salads and fruits and veggies. and limits the fast food to once a week and You cut down the microwaved prepared meals and replace them with salads and fruits and veggies and only have the microwave meals once a week, you should both do well. If you add in some exercise (walking, playing etc) I think you'd be watching the pounds drop off quickly.
There are some things to be careful of: if you have a scale, only once a week and don't look at it. each sister should check the others progress. Forget whatever the scale says during your period, it will only upset you and you cannot fight nature! This one is kinda hard, but keep an "eye" on your electrolytes, replacing soda with water is good, but you'll need some sugars, so fruits are important.
Have fun and don't get discouraged, you CAN do it!!!!

Best Answer

Thank you again i don't know what else to say to show how thankful i am that you stepped in and gave us such helpful advice

Best Answer

I wish you two nothing but success! That alone will be thanks enough. drop me a note every once and again if you remember, to let me know how things are going (good or bad) You can always adjust things. loosing too fast isn't good either.

Best Answer

will do :)

Best Answer

Run a kilometre naked.

Best Answer

Death by vat of boiling lard.

Best Answer

a life full of unhealthiness and poor body image

Best Answer