my mom and dad were out of city. and my sister was going to a party. so i decided to wear my sisters dress. i love wearing girls clothes. i put on a bra and panty light pink color. and a skirt and a blue top. my sister forgot her purse and came back and seen me in her dress. she laughed and said we will talk later. now i am thinking what should i tell her?
visneha visneha 18-21, M 15 Answers Apr 2, 2011

tell her the truth.It will set you free.I'm sure she will understand and support you.

Best Answer

lol ! ok. sorry..there is just this theory thing that i have. your a libra (star sign) all the libras that i know swing the other way. if they are a male they will try do act like a female and if they are a female they will try to act like a male. its so weired!

But yeah, i dont think that your necessarily gay. just tell her that it fascinates you and you just want to see what all the fuss is about. like an experiment. or just tell her what ever you feel. that will give her the best answer.

Best Answer

its for a play you are in? you're kinky?????

Best Answer

Be honest with her and she will help you sort things out. Just by her saying "We will talk later" sounds like she's going to "be there for you" like a sister should be. Just talk it out with her.

Best Answer

Once your caught just tell the truth. What other possible reason could you have. You ran out of your own clothes to wear? Besides if she laughed, thats a good sign.

Best Answer

Tell her the truth no harm in that. You never know she might even allow you to borrow hers sometimes till you are sure that is what you want. She might even bring you to a ladies shop and advise you on what to buy.However enjoy yourself and remember tell the truth alway's.

Best Answer

"i'm sorry" then sit down and watch Tim Burton's Ed Wood with her.

Best Answer

Listen to what she has to say. She might become your fashion adviser

Best Answer

Agree with Shakira, although I would say that there's a good chance that she would want to help you and a small chance that she has something else in mind. Always assume good will, though, and more often than not things will work out...

Best Answer

ROFLMAO!

Best Answer

"Its exactly what it looks like."

Best Answer