pufftastickid pufftastickid 13-15 19 Answers Apr 19, 2012

My hubby LOVES the very very small breasted women. Other people love the very heavy women. There is always some one that likes your body type. When you enjoy life and show you do.... then they want to be part of that. I have small breast and have never been with out a boy friend. I have very small hips too and a boy shaped figure. Go enjoy life and laugh. My daughter had the same complaint you have and finally stopped growing at 18 my mother stopped growing at 25.

Best Answer

Age a couple of years.

Best Answer

Wear clothes with a detailed neckline. Lace, ruffles and jewels, gathered material, pleats, ruching and twists are some examples of what to look for on the neckline of clothes. This provides a visual boost and makes the breasts appear larger. When wearing ruffles, be careful that they are not too big that they overpower the size of your boobs, else they might make them look smaller rather than larger.

Stay away from low v or low scoop necklines, they'll seem to shrink the size of your boobs. Instead wear moderately high, asymmetrical, crew or gathered necklines. These are the most flattering for women with smaller breasts as they enhance their shape and make them appear bigger.

Use patterns and colours to your advantage. They can help to change the way the proportions of your body look. Generally light colours make something look larger, and dark colours make something look slimmer:

If you're wearing patterns or bright or light colours, then wear them on your torso not your bottom half. You should have duller colours on your bottom half to help make your figure look more in proportion.

Wear dark trousers and a top with horizontal stripes to make your hips appear narrower, and your breasts appear larger in comparison. The top should be in light colours.

good luck :D

Best Answer

Don't stand next to your sister?

Best Answer

american dairy products

Best Answer

Just wait a while. You're 13-15. You'll grow until you into your twenties.

Best Answer

Some times when I go out, I wear cutlets. You put them in your bra! Get some! You can get from at most department stores.

Best Answer

I had very small breasts till I had children. The breast is not fully developed till after you lactate...shocking I know. I must have had really large milk ducts cause I went from B cup to DD lol

Best Answer

Who cares if ur flat or busty ? if u have a personality and a smile , ur golden . im a *** man, an eye man . a smile man and an *** man . but it doesnt mean **** , unless ur got a smile and a personailty ! truth babe . xo

Best Answer

Just wait for puberty! I took "the pill" when I was 17. Before the pill I was flat. After the pill I was effin huge. And I regret it.

Best Answer

take spanish fly

Best Answer

Just wait a little and bam! bet you get em. My sister out did me when she reached 18.Dolly Parton's chest twin

Best Answer

Trust me, no one is flatter than I am. You just need to stand next to me and I'll make you look like you're a double D.

Best Answer

Grow your own . I have :)

Best Answer