crazyLee crazyLee 18-21, F 21 Answers May 13, 2012

As long they/she is happy.

Best Answer

Age is just a number and 18 is just an age society has picked for being an adult. From the time we are born our bodies constantly change even after we turn 18 , realistically our bodies aren't fully developed til we are like 80 yrs old. But I have to confess I'm a hypocryte cuz I don't think I would approve if she was my daughter.

Best Answer

Mom's an idiot. But then you must have known that.<br />
And don't forget, when she is 18 he'll only be 24. Magically it will be okay then.<br />
Still, mom's an idiot.

Best Answer

I don't think that is right, personally. But, on the other hand...love happens. And if they really like eachother then let nature take its course. Also it may seem weird now..but many married couples are ten years apart..it's just cause she's young right now.

Best Answer

Before or after I shoot the 22 yr old? wouldn't care if her mother allowed it or not, won't happen around me period.....in this state it is called 5-10 yrs for rape of a minor and the parents have no say in the matter

Best Answer

wut state do you live in?

Best Answer

The age difference seems big now, but when she is 18 and he is 24 then the age gap is not so big. The problem is not the age but that she is not an adult yet. If they are only dating and not having an "affair" it is not so bad. In England it is legal to get married at 16 with parents consent, but I think 16 is too young to get married. If he loves her enough, he will wait for her. <br />
I have the problem the other way round I am 10 years older than my partner. For a woman to be older than the man is more of a problem than the man being older than the woman. When you are adult up to 10 years difference is ok as long as you have a good understanding with each other. An age gap where one partner is old enough to be the other one's mother or father is too much.

Best Answer

Well, they are intellectual equals after all... well they might be if he was 25 hahaha...<br />
But, seriously, if mum gives the green light, then there little you can do, but promote safe sex, asmuch as possible... Also, a parade of attractive 16-18yr olds, possibly of musican/singer/bad boy genre, couldn't hurt..

Best Answer

I have a feeling mom has the hots for the 22 year old and is living vicariously through your sister.

Best Answer

Don't interfere. I know its not right, but if you show yoir ob<x>jection your sister will resent you. Plus, your mom is allowing it. Let it play out.

Best Answer

damn.... that's statutory like almost everywhere! Jail, jail, jail, and a life long membership to the sexual predators list....

Best Answer

I hear ya but at the same time dating someone isn't necessarily meaning sexual activity but I have to admit I don't think I would be happy about it if it was my daughter.

Best Answer

What's wrong with it?<br />
Would it be wrong if she was 50 and he was 56?<br />
So why is it wrong now?<br />
My parents are 11 years apart, but they're completely in love and are so happy together. Still, we joke sometimes about how my dad was finishing high school while my mom was in kinder.

Best Answer

in a few years it won't matter. i'm 9 years younger than my husband. My brother in law 16 years older than his wife....my best friend's sister 11 years older than her husband. And all is good in the world.

Best Answer