olamohammedeg76 olamohammedeg76 31-35 11 Answers Jun 13, 2009

There may be some psychological reason why this is occurring. She should try therapy, if not maybe some self help books. I have only known one adult who wet the bed and it was due to being molested as a child, not saying this is the case here, but there is likely some mental reason if there are no health related issues.

Best Answer

I was not a bed wetter when young.Then when older started wetting the bed due to being a diabetic,after a long ordeal finally gave in and started using a diaper to keep wife and bed dry.

Best Answer

she needs to wear diapers to bed diapers are much better then a wet bed plus shell get the sleep she needs no changing bedding in the middle of the nite im 50 and never stopped wetting the bed iv been to many doctors took meds you name it i still wet the bed now i just accept that i need to wear diapers to bed i look at it like this some people need to wear glasses i need to wear diapers to bed

Best Answer

mayby she is having wet dreams

Best Answer

its hard for her to get married as its difficult to accept to marry a bed wetter girl<br />
she refused using diapers and she put a rubber sheet for protection<br />
all my relatives know about her bed wetting and some times ask her "r u still wetting ur bed"<br />
she lye and said no<br />
its a great problem

Best Answer

This is far more common than most people realise, Some people never get to be dry at night.<br />
If you have tried the all the mean of medical investigation and no physical reason can be found you will have to look towards protection to keep the bed dry.<br />
This is not a very nice thing for the person who has it, it can lead to them having low self esteem, but they must try and realise that there is thousand of people just like them.<br />
I had been dry at night since I was about two years old but when I reached forty I started wetting the bed, I have a bladder defect and I have it for life.<br />
Like many others I know I just deal with it and try to carry on with my life using diapers at night and other methods during the day.

Best Answer

Comprehensive2 makes a good point. But your sister could also consider refraining from drinking any liquids before going to bed. Or she could try preventing the accident by setting an alarm that will wake her up in the middle of the night. Best of luck.

Best Answer

So, instead of wetting the bed she ought to wear adult diapers! Seeing a doctor is a waste of money. She has a problem and the solution is to take care of it by addressing it practically not trying to stop it since it's obviously NOT working. Use that medical bill money on adult diapers.

Best Answer