a man will only treat a girl the way she lets him treat her, its a true saying! let her know u love her unconditionally and you will always be there if she needs you.

Best Answer

I have a sister and i know how strong the sisterhood is, but im afraid you cant do much. If she loves him, then she loves him. If he controlls her and she listens you cant do much. The only thing you can do is winge about it, but that wont take you anywhere, and it would most likely damage your friendship. So dont do anything.

Best Answer

All you can do is be there for her and put up with him so you do not lose her.

Best Answer

She will stay with him regardless of what anybody says. You have to learn how to live with it or she will stay away from you too.Just let her see for herself. If you try to butt in, not only will you look dumb when she stays with him but he will hate u and might tell her she cant b around u anymore

Best Answer

I guess I'm to remain in the shadows... my heart breaks for her though... he's so controlling and mean and she's young (18) and she hates herself. she's call ties with the family except my dad who she lives with. my 7 yr old brother is afraid of her.

Best Answer

cut ties*

Best Answer

You let her live and learn but if she comes to you for help then definitely help her

Best Answer

dirty deeds, done dirt cheap

Best Answer

oh love that

Best Answer