Gray51 Gray51 51-55, F 3 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Community

My sister used to do that too. I finally decided that she might be doing it because I kept allowing her to.

I just told her that I loved her but she needed to grow up and be responsible for her own actions. It really helped her ... she did fine when she didn't always have an easy safety net.

We can be there for people .. but we do them no service giving them the impression that they don't have consequences to their bad choices.

Best Answer

True she is way to grown for this her income is more than mines is

Best Answer

will you life be better without a sister?

Best Answer

She make bad choices and when she always screw up she always look for me to bail her out

Best Answer

i know how you feel. I am the middle child in a family of 5. So i always have to make sure the 2 before me and the 2 after me are all in line. I would rather have them with all the problems than to loose any of them to death. So, seek the good and appreciate them no matter how difficult it might be. And dont forget to breath :)

Best Answer

I love her and she is 50 years old and she keep doing the same thing over and over again and want you to feel sorry for her she need rehab that's what she need.

Best Answer

Which brings us to your question.

Best Answer

she make bad choices

Best Answer

Does she come to you for financial help? What exactly does she do?

Best Answer

Blow all her money smoke it up she smoke herself out of her apt and now she staying in my place here income is more than mines

Best Answer

Wow, that's bad news.

Best Answer

I know and my other sister and brothers won't let her stay with them because of this problem she have , and to let you know she is 50 years old she's not a kid.

Best Answer

Sounds like you may have to give her an ultimatum.

Best Answer

No she has not, but I talk to her last month she came to stay with me and when she get her money she leave and go get with the wrong crowd until she get broke and now she's back her at my place.

Best Answer

I hope it works out. That's a really tough situation.

Best Answer

I know, I love my sister but I just want her to do better and my MOM has passed on now as of 3 months and she was constantly telling my sister to stand up on her own two foot and until that day she did not show my MAMA that

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. :-(

Best Answer

Oh ! (p.s) this pic in my avatar is me and my two girls I'm so proud of them, "That's not my sister."

Best Answer