Our parents are raising hell and demanding we forget the phone. We however want to retrieve it. My parents are saying that that side of the town is shady, even though they go there frequently. They're saying that mall is not crowded, even though it is a big mall which houses a lot of big-time shops. They were going to meet us at Starbucks. I mean, what can go wrong if you meet a person in Starbucks and you have someone to accompany you?
mareliberum mareliberum 26-30 12 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Community

Who is the cell provider/carrier, drop it off at one of their locations. The carrier can notify you that they have received it and sometime will mail it to you if you cannot get to their store.

Best Answer

I found a phone once and that was exactly what we did. We met at the mall, I handed him his phone, he said thank you and that was it.

Best Answer

This one didn't turn out good. Our parents were worried about our safety and tried changing the venue to somewhere familiar. We gave her a lot of malls to choose from.The finder however insists that we meet them only in that mall and finally, irritated, said since we are the ones who are "in need", we should accommodate her at all cost.

Best Answer

You should ask them to hand it in at a well known store, then you can collect from there. That way you don't need to have contact with them. I expect they are hoping for a reward.

Best Answer

Why don't your parents or another adult accompany you there ? They should... seriously...

Best Answer

No! they could try to assassinate you as part of a government plot to destroy everyone who ever had contact with the phone so that they can use it as part of another conspiracy to bring down the Canadian government and make it a state of the US!!<br />
Ok, joking over: Maybe the person who found it was going to be in that mall that day anyway and thought he would kill 2 birds with 1 stone, do some shopping and give back the phone. It doesn't sound that odd to me. It IS a crowded mall, its not like its a back alley.

Best Answer

No, you should do it in some remote woods at night

Best Answer

In a busy mall, sure. Nowhere else.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer