astroneedle astroneedle 31-35, F 9 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Fashion

too young!

Best Answer

let her and if it's too cold... don't let her wear dresses at all?

Best Answer

if they make them in her size...... why not

Best Answer

Yeah it's pretty much the same thing, panty hose are just a little thinner. They're more comfortable, they breathe better, and they're better for warmer weather. Who cares? Tights are pretty much light jeggings these days (jegging are f*ing stupid by the way). Let her wear them, as long as she's not wearing a micro-mini over them.

Best Answer

Yeah am also worried with them being so thin she will come home with rips everyday though

Best Answer

As a former ballet dancer we used clear nail polish to stop the runs (tears) in panty hose and tights. I'm not sure what's used nowadays or if it works better, but in my dancing days putting a bit of clear nail polish on the run stopped it right in its tracks. Good luck!

Best Answer

what is the difference?

Best Answer

I would say wait. I myself am for clothing freedom, but kids are growing up so fast these days, why not enjoy being a kid for a while longer? Why dress like an adult at six? But then again what is the majority of the girls her age wearing at school? Also look back at late 19th Century clothing and you will see that adults and children dressed almost the same, because in part they were thought to be the same, but younger. In with the 20th Century we see this change, but we also see change in child labor laws, and the introduction of youth courts to the jurisprudence system in the US. Things change, clothing changes, flux is the one constant. Before WWII women did not wear pants, they just did not. I am writing this from a Western point of view. Around the world through out time, things have changed in other ways.

Best Answer