ManiacalTom ManiacalTom 31-35, M 9 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

i just want to do it tonight...feel like.............

Best Answer

me too.

Best Answer

dude well you think you only have problems dude many people around the world have a lot of problem but hurting your self will not finish it i would say if you have good friends talk too them and dude best way to control when you are sad is to think what still good things you have just think well i some times write or talk with my friends well hope you dont hurt your self it only your loss it does not effect any one most then you so stop and be a man and stand to world face the problems but hope one day all will be good . my good wishes. good luck

Best Answer

your only looking for attention. why post a question on this site for people to help you if you already made up your mind to cut yourself. there is people in this world thats got worse problems than you and I think they will swop problems anytime. Stop beating yourself up and do something better with your life, like helping other people that's also got cancer. And hey, there is millions of people out there that also can't have kids and OH millions of babies that get dumbed all over the world!! My cousin and gran died from leukemia and they both lived their lives to the fullest....It's time you do too.

Best Answer

looking for attention? Then why did I just ask for help? ***? did you not see the ? or what. My mom died of cervical cancer and my grandma died of leukemia. I didn't say I was going to cut, I said I wanted to and asked for help. I am trying to stop you ***. yeah people got worse problems than me, but do you smartass? have you read my stories? I asked for help and comfort, not to have a smartass like you talk **** to me. Who are you anyway? Perfect? Yes, I think you think you are.

Best Answer

well, I read your comment that you said and I quote: only if you want. It doesn't matter anymore.
so in reading that, it gives me the indication that you already cut yourself........

Best Answer

no I haven't yet. still, it doesn't matter. You are all right. I am a stupid dumbass and should do it because I am pathetic. Who cares anymore. I am just losing all ability to care. I just wanted help, but I can see you people are not good for that. It is such a lonely world we live in. I will help anyone in need, but no one cares about me. Perfect.

Best Answer

Ohhh! u dnt av to do dt<br />y dnt u relax in a hot bathtub

Best Answer

you know why. mmm. you said tub, you know that is my favorite place to bleed.

Best Answer

Why do you feel like cutting yourself helps?<br />
Think about the known effects, pain releases endorfins wich makes you feel good.<br />
Basicley wat im saying is that it can and will become like a drug addiction.<br />
But wat your feeling is temporary. It will never truely make you feel good. It will allways be but a temporary distraction. And then when the effect wears of your back where you started. No significant steps made in any direction.<br />
You set yourself on this loop. Wich will keep going untill you decide to stop it.<br />
Try and figure out what started it, go to some one specialized in mental health and try and get to the bottem of wat makes you feel bad.<br />
Otherwise you will be stuck goin in circles untill you see no more way out.<br />
And you will forget that you are the way out. But only if you realy want out wich is the hardest part.

Best Answer

I don't know if it helps. I just love to watch the F-ed up leave my body. I don't know what to think anymore. I love the scars and blood, but I don't know if I really want to stop. My therapist says that she thinks I don't want to stop. I don't know anymore what to do. I am so confused. thank you though.

Best Answer

The fact you took the time to make a post here and ask wat others thought tells me you do see some error in your ways.
Your not completely there yet but no one claims it would be a easy road to follow. From your view it might seem all but impossible. But to put it very simply its not.
You and only you can deside if you can fix this.
If you lost the road and are lost in the forest it can seem all but impossible to get back on track. So many directions but only 1 is actually right. Your therepist would be your guide. But like a sign post it can only point the way. Your goin to have the be the person that walks it. And nothing can realy change that.
All you can do is keep putting one foot infront of the other and walk. Instead of sitting down and giving up.

Best Answer

I have taken care of a lot of cutters and those scars are forever What else can you do to relieve your stress there must be something

Best Answer

I have about 100 scars. I love them and think they are beautiful. This site helps me some, but doesn't stop me.

Best Answer

If they are beautiful to you that's good but it sounds like you want to stop

Best Answer

you are smart and understand. I do know that I shouldn't do this and I do want to stop.....but sometimes I don't and I love doing it. But when I look at my scars I am filled with happiness and love them and am not ashamed of them. I smile and show them proudly to people who know me. What is wrong with me?

Best Answer

I don't think anything is wrong with you as long as you are happy

Best Answer

you want us to listen and comment?

Best Answer

only if you want. It doesn't matter anymore.

Best Answer

That was quick.

Best Answer

yes, I am quick.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer