I never get to see him, his mother abducted him when he was 6 months old (it was just him and me living together) and in the dream his mother moved into a house on my street and then someone was trying really hard to convince her to let me be there with him and her, she eventually said yes, and when I went in to see him he had just died. he's 2 years old. I ran into my parents house who were all having a big family dinner, I ran over with so much anger and beat up two family members (there is a lot of hate towards these two due to serious past events) I then went up to my mum started to cry and gave her a hug and told her quietly in her ear that my son is dead. I was balling my eyes out. Then suddenly woke up.
londonnoah londonnoah 26-30, M 8 Answers Nov 23, 2013 in Fatherhood

Maybe it's a fear that you have. Shows how much you love him.

Best Answer

I'm no expert, but it sounds like fear and missing him. I've also found that things that happen during the day can affect your dreams. For me, they always seem to mash together like a poorly put together play.

I don't believe it's anything to worry about! :) I hope you get the chance to see your son <3

Best Answer

To dream about the death of a loved one suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what you like about them. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, the dream indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life anymore.�In particular, to dream about the death of your living parents indicates that you are undergoing a significant change in your waking life. Your relationship with your parents has evolved into a new realm.�If you dream about the death of a child, then it implies that you need to let go of your immaturity and start being more serious. As your child reaches certain milestones and grows into an adult, dreaming of their death may be symbolic of their own self-discovery, transition and transformation into a new stage of life

Best Answer

You love your son, and you are experiencing natural paternal anxiety and fear for his safety and well-being. I'm not a therapist, but you should probably be talking to one, and maybe find a support group.

Best Answer

bad future

Best Answer

you care for your son, you worry fir him. Which is good,

Best Answer