Sounds pretty normal to me...

Best Answer

Most teenage boys would be very embarrassed to have either of their parents see him naked.

Best Answer

How old is he, cause once they are over 15 it's hard for them to keep their clothes on

Best Answer

So, you posted this because???

Best Answer

Sensible child.

Best Answer

my mom would make me wear a long t-shirt on a naked butt when we have visitors. i was very embarrassed from looking like a girl in a dress.

Best Answer

What is his reason? If he's really young and he's being uncomfortable even with you, maybe he's had some experience where someone made him feel embarassed about his body. But if he's of older age, then I wouldn't think it's abnormal in any way since some children are more conscientious than others.

Best Answer

I thought that was normal, are you finding it abnormal ???

Best Answer

guess he won't be a **** star!! if that's not what you want for him then let him enjoy his privacy.

Best Answer

O_o

Best Answer

He will get over it in a few years...not for you though sorry he's growing up.

Best Answer

your son wants WHAT??!! PERSONAL PRIVACY!

Best Answer

well how old is he? maybe he is at an age where he wants his mom not to look at his ****.

Best Answer

That's good.

Best Answer