Lvtooread Lvtooread 46-50, M 8 Answers Apr 6, 2012

I have not but I am sending love and hugs to your son and your family.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I've never been in that situation myself. I knew someone who had a small, harmless one removed, they didn't know why it even showed up. He was/is in his 20s. It's a rough decision, my heart goes out to you.

Best Answer

my stepfather suffered from epilepsy. I think it was at the mayo clinic that he'd had a portion of greyness removed. he's driving legally now.

Best Answer

I'm am so sorry. I'm sure you'd rather have an answer but all I can say is, be optimistic. My friend has had a brain tumor since he was 8. Hes a very entertaining funny guy. He doesnt look down upon it. He enjoys every day like it was his last.

Best Answer

I'm very sorry you and him are going through this. I have HEARD of people who have had them removed. Sometimes it works out. Other times it doesn't. But ask yourself this...is the risk worth the possible reward?

Best Answer