Post
Just wondering why he's vomiting after its been so long shouldn't the food be digested by then and after he vomits he is fine no fever but right after he eats he's really tired and even looks like he has the flu my other 3 children my husband and myself eat the same things so no poisoning I just don't understand he can also hold down fluids fine which makes it more weird if anyone could shed light on the subject it would be helpful thanks He was seen by a doctor they said stomach virus he was not dehydrated he held fluids fine which leaves out obstruction this will be the last time I use this site for anything and I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this before but since most answers are nasty I'll never use this site again for those that answered with respect and not a nasty way thank you I'd never thought of food allergy since no one in my family suffers from allergies thanks again
tbell560 tbell560 31-35, F 18 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Health

Your Response

Cancel

You're "just wondering". You're an idiot. He should be in hospital you moron.

Best Answer

HOSPITAL GO NOW. GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR SON!

Best Answer

could be an obstruction...........doctor visit!

Best Answer

Not to sound harsh, but why on earth haven't to taken him to a Doctor? Get with the program.

Best Answer

Not at a Dr. Why? Could be a food allergy.

Best Answer

Take him to a Dr.

Best Answer

take him to the hospital nowwwwwwww

Best Answer

Don't you realize the fact his food hasn't been digested but rejected means something serious is wrong? You let him have diarrhea untreated for 2 days? My call would be to Social Services to protect the child from your neglect.

Best Answer

Hello??? Call a doctor already!!

Best Answer

For the love of all that is good in the World!! GET HIM TO THE ******* EMERGENCY ROOM! TURN OFF THE COMPUTER, GRAB YOUR KID, GO TO THE ER!!!!! THIS IS SERIOUS!!! AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF THIS HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT THE ER.

Best Answer

first off i hope you have taken him to the dr.. before asking here

Best Answer

he's dehydrated I'm sure take him to the hospital... I would have when it first started...

Best Answer

His blood sugar should be checked...

Best Answer

Take him to the ER please.

Best Answer

Related Questions