Any suggestions?
laceset34 laceset34 36-40, F 24 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Parenting & Family

He's probably imitating someone.

Best Answer

Know that it'll pass but brace yourself for the replacement.

Best Answer

So true. I would start knocking before entering his bedroom from now on.

Best Answer

Chappelle.

Best Answer

Is he the reincarnation of a Vietnamese prostitute?

Best Answer

Five dalla. No boom-boom soul brotha. Too big.

Best Answer

Pay attention to what he watches on the tv, internet, and the people that surround him

Best Answer

Don't be afraid to slap him.

Best Answer

toss cold water on him.. tell him he needs to grow the F up.. learn right from wrong.. and when and how it's appropriate to behave in front of others. He's disrespecting you.

Best Answer

Send that kid to military school

Best Answer

Get some high school ***** haul his ashes, scare the hell out of him. Have her call him in the middle of the night for the next week and a half to yell at him about everything. Then have her accuse him of being her baby daddy.

Best Answer

Does he get along well with others at school?

Best Answer

Can you have him "wear the phrase out"? Let him know that since he is so fond of saying that, you are going to allow him to say it. Then have him sit there and say "me so horny" over and over until you say he can stop. Keep it going until he is well tired of saying it, and then go a little more. Chances are he won't want to go through that again so he won't say it again.

Best Answer

Well...after having spoken to a friend of mine about what he went through around that age...he did say that he WAS that horny....and he literally could not stand too close to the car door.

Best Answer

I would worry about his grammar more than anything else. He's talking like a baby!

Best Answer

Hmmmm, I would have his father deal with him if he is not responding to you. That's innaropiate, and not funny. He has picked it up from somewhere.

Best Answer

If he did it anywhere near me I would feel inclined to question the quality of his parenting.

Best Answer

I HATE to think of what would have happened if I had done that when I was 11.

Best Answer

What do you ******* expect him to start reading Voltaire?

Best Answer

He's not doing the deed. He just screams out random crap all time.
For example, He looked at cop and said "He's on donut duty"! The cop glared at him and me.

Best Answer

Slap him around the Jaw and tell him to behave

Best Answer

Punish him.

Best Answer