tone77 tone77 41-45, M 13 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Travel

What do you and he want to do/see? What do you like to do/see? They are very different countries and Japan especially is incredibly varied from the near tropical islands down south to the very cool northern areas of Hokkaido. If going in the summer months be aware that there is a monsoon in Cambodia and thus it's likely to be very wet and humid and getting around may be difficult. In Japan the main island of Honshu is very hot, humid and wet in summer as well. The further north you go the better.

Best Answer

I have to choose my Country ********** Cambodia ************ :) :) :) we are kind n gentle and werlcome all people from other countries.

Best Answer

Cambodia. Angkor Wat.

Best Answer

Japan is a fantastic place but very expensive. I went with my parents a couple of years ago and had a great time. I loved the culture, the people, the sights and the food.

Best Answer

Japan is not really that expensive at all. Nowhere near as expensive as Australia at least. It all depends on how you do it. It certainly can be pricey but I lived there for 7 years and cost of living was very cheap.

Best Answer

Cambodia would be cheaper. Other than that great that he's getting the choice. :)

Best Answer

Japan is the greatest Country in the world, I would choose that.

Best Answer

Unless I had a good reason for doing otherwise, I'd go with my son's choice.

Best Answer

Well......cost of living would be cheaper.....

Best Answer

Japan

Best Answer

I think he should go to Japan and you should go to Cambodia. I'd choose Albuquerque to visit my grand kids.

Best Answer

japan

Best Answer