kayleighc123 kayleighc123 16-17, F 16 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Are they twin tracking or has this been going on for sometime and adoption has been deemed the best plan for your son? I'm a foster carer so this is something I can answer. You need to do EVERYTHING social services tell you to do, you need to turn up, ON TIME for every contact session, if you are in an unsuitable relationship you need to leave it, actually leave and not just say you left. Also work with the foster carer and show that you can provide for your son, physically, emotionally and financially. If you are using drugs stop because honestly you cannot hide anything from a social worker. That is what they are trained to do. Your home must be clean and safe at all times too. I know this sounds quite naggy and judgemental but these things are your only hope. Good luck

Best Answer

i had my son in june 2011 in june 2012 my boyfriend raised his hands to me the outcome of this was for my son to remain in the care of my mother where i lived so i still seen my son everyday and still done everything for him, this then got took to court for my mother to have parental responsibitly over my son but the judge decided for my son to be placed for adoption i was 15 when i had my son i am now 17 things have changed he got placed for adoption 5th april the year my last contact with him was 1st june he is 17 months old, i need to do do something i want my son back i am willing to do everything possible.

Best Answer

Get an attorney, get an attorney, get an attorney. Take parenting classes and get that documented by the classroom instructor. If you have a substance abuse problem, go to AA or NA and document every meeting by having the chair person sign your sheet indicating your presense. You have to PROVE to the courts that you are STABLE and RESPONSIBLE and can care for your son.

Best Answer

I don't know, I'm sorry. Maybe you could appeal but I think usually these decisions are final. I would ask your solicitor. Maybe you could try to ensure an open adoption where you can still see your son or at the very least have post pox contact on a regular basis? You can certainly write a letter to your son which will be placed in his file with social services, your son has a legal right to get acess to the file once he turns 18. I'm sorry that you have such pain over this and am preying for you :o)

Best Answer

Thanks for voting me best answer :o)

Best Answer

Get an attorney and also ask social services what you can do to get him back. You will have to jump through hoops, lots of hoops, because you need to get your life stable.

Best Answer

Kind of depends on why he was taken by social services. I'm thinking that you will be needing a lawyer.

Best Answer

Get off the drugs. Get a job. Get your life together.

Best Answer

Why did they take him from you? Have you fixed that situation so you can give your son a good home?<br />
But if he's being adopted, you must have signed away your rights to him at some point? Didn't you have a lawyer for that?<br />
Please talk to that lawyer or another one to help you. They would know the whole story here. We don't.

Best Answer

get a lawyer get help... because I fear if they took him they had a pretty good reason, since they tend to look away as long as they can

Best Answer

Go online and find an advocacy that deals with this type of situation, in your area. You'll need to contact people that have experience and that can advise you in a way that is positive and provides multiple ways of going about addressing the issues as well as one that knows the system from the inside. Also research the protocol for CPS or FPS in your area. It's possible to find a loophole in their own regulations that they did not follow. Keep a written record of everything that takes place. Every phone call, conversation, everything! Keep it current, log in everyday! Include dates and times, as well as names of people you spoke with. This will keep your head clear and provide a paper trail. <br />
Keep your head up and know that one day this will be a memory. All my best to you, may you find justice and reunite with your son very soon.

Best Answer

Find a good lawyer.

Best Answer

why did they remove him from the home? SS is usually in full support of keep families together so something must have happened

Best Answer

So sorry you are going through this. The first thing would be to get an attorney. You have to act fast because once the adoption is done, it is even harder to reverse that.

Best Answer

Why was he apprehended?

Best Answer

What happened?

Best Answer

Do whatever is best for your son.

Best Answer