The WORST roads in the country, dead automotive city, Great Lakes.. and well the fact that your horoscope is often more correct than the weather forecast. <br />
Michigan. !

Best Answer

Cedar Point the home of the biggest and best and the most roller coasters in the United States

Best Answer

Peaches, the Olympics, insane traffic, bipolar weather, huge/busy airport, crazy hot & humid summers, Stone Mountain. You guess which state it is.

Best Answer

Agriculture, numerous historical sites, wildflowers

Best Answer

Birch trees, purple finches, The White Mountains, GG Allin, and maple syrup. Oh and covered bridges. Plus we're not a very friendly state according to some people.

Best Answer

My state (Delaware ) is know for speed traps

Best Answer

Fall foilage, apples, lovers, and home of our first president

Best Answer

Washington ... the Evergreen state! Also Rhododendrons and the Willow Goldfinch...

Best Answer

Smoky Mountains

Best Answer

My state, NJ, is also called the The Garden State, busy roads, and NJ girls don't pump gas!!

Best Answer

My state, Victoria in Australia, is called the "Garden State". Not just the sensational gardens but National Parks and home of the AFL.

Best Answer

Gators, Disney World, Cape Canaveral, great fishing, my state is the same as your. N. Florida

Best Answer

Pine trees and lobster

Best Answer

Cowboys and Indians

Best Answer

Farms, Factories and the Wizard of Oz : )

Best Answer

sadly unemployed alcoholics mostly

Best Answer

this week? Record breaking heat!!!!!

Best Answer

WHY DO ASK ?

Best Answer