My stepdaughter drives me crazy. She is 23 and just yesterday she came over and offered to help me clean a truck i need to sell. She was wear a super short dress/pant outfit that barely covered her ***. Omg, boobs constantly falling out and from behind when bent over, she gave me the most beautiful view of her p#ssy lips. I think i *********** 4 times before going to bed and twice today.<br />
Just last week she had shorts on and was rubbing her vag right in front of me and managed a nip slip the same night.<br />
Yes i know this pain you speak of.

Best Answer

No she doesn't. Even if she did, she doesnt. Imagine every person you've been with has either ****** you over or is no longer either in your life or is not a positive aspect of your life. I'm very important to her. No way she'd risk losing me like every other lover she has had; i am much too important to her for her to ever want to **** around with me. Plus her mom caught me wearing her panties on my face while jacking off. Any illusions on my part are shattered.

Best Answer

From now in im sticking to pristitutes around her age and body type. Seems healthier.

Best Answer

I know ur "pain". Use her panties. Got me thru

Best Answer

Maybe shes seeing if she turns you on and trying to get you ask to do something

Best Answer

....I don't have any step daughters...but yeah...in the situation it be a pain.

Best Answer

Not sure what to tell you.

Best Answer

Um why not?

Best Answer

That is WAY too tempting

Best Answer

i know right....tell me about it lol

Best Answer

Yes very much so

Best Answer