Can anyone share any ideas for this situation. I stand up and feel like I am going to pass out. water seems to be the only thing I can stand consuming right now.
moocow2oo moocow2oo 26-30, M 4 Answers Jan 27, 2012

That happens to me sometimes, coincidentally today. I use to starve myself and that would happen, made it easier. I think It's because your stomach has shrunk and the acids are overwhelming. Once you force down something plain, like a cracker or two, eventually you will get your appetite back. I also smoke pot so that helps tons

Best Answer

I have been in the same predicament lately......have lost 30 lbs in the last 3 weeks. i just dont eat cause i know i will feel like crap or worse afterward. cambels chicken and stars soup seems like the only thing i consume that does not want to come back up..........i have been getting by on like less than 500 calories a day.

Best Answer

do you do that on purpose? If not, there might be something wrong with you

Best Answer

No not on purpose......I work in construction and have always been robust. I weighed 235 a month and a half ago....I just dont have a appetite or what i do eat just makes me feel ill.

Best Answer

Try drinking chamomile tea...

Best Answer

an old family remedy is sipping tea as hot as you can stand.

Best Answer