money until im 21 just because he doesnt like what i spend mine on. i bought a $3500 suit from valentino cuz i was going to a black tie event to win some award for hockey and the stupid USHL were trying to get me to play in america which i dont want to. but anyways my brother who owns more expensive suits then that for when we have to go keep our "family image" at events in sweden. haha somehow everything bad any of us do is erased because my aunt pays to keep us all looking perfect. im not spending my money on hoo-kers or anything! im spending it on what i need to. like my truck cuz i hated the car my parents bought me. oh and his argument is that me being bipolar and having BPD means I sometimes have "dangerous such as reckless spending sprees" ive never experienced reckless spending. i dont do stuff like that. i do different stuff when i have mania or feel like someone is going to leave me
LandonS LandonS 16-17, M 4 Answers Jun 4 in Community

Well, buying a new vehicles because you simply didn't like the other one sounds plenty reckless to me. So does buying a $3500 suit. I'd side with your brother in this.

Best Answer

i needed the suit! everyone going was rich and i needed to look the part. and i will use the truck forever probably

Best Answer

How old is he?

Best Answer

hes almost 22

Best Answer

Seems to me you both have more money than sense.

Best Answer

probably. but money doesnt fix everything and apperently im the only one in my family who understands that

Best Answer