Rtfm76 Rtfm76 36-40, F 15 Answers Mar 12, 2012

The childish one !!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

no matter how bad things get, I always crack first. I go and tell my daughter that even though we disagree, I still love her very much and no disagreement can or will EVER change that! EVER!

Best Answer

Why are you motivated to last longer? You're the adult. Teach him how to communicate. The silent treatment will get neither of you anywhere and you're not teaching him life long communication skills by trying to outdo him.

Best Answer

it lasted till the next morn. i did try but raising teens is new to me, im learning everyday. sometimes i think that silent time has its pros. it gives him a chance to figure out whats really upset him and to realise that its not me. sometimes being silent means that you dont say things in anger that you dont really mean. everybody talks again when they've cooled down and thought the issue through. this time round it was really friends that started the issue, i was just easier to blame. thanks for ur ans though.

Best Answer

You will. Because you will do something to make hi laff or react and he will loos it and realize how sill he was. He should realize that you are only looking out for his best interests.

Just remember teen's are God's punishment for enjoying it too much some years back. :)

Best Answer

Depends on both of you, and the topic of disagreement!

Usually moms give in

Best Answer

Lol ... im 17/m and when I saw this I cracked up !! Dont you think as a father you should be more mature and talk to him ?? thats what my dad does when we have arguements !! He always says.. You are wrong in every way, I am your dad, I brought you into this world and I can take you right out... Hahaha he such a fatty.. Then he says, I know I can be mean sometimes but Im just looking out for you, your always partying and going out when you feel like it and I wouldnt know what to do If anything ever happened to you, you can be a douchebagg sometimes as well but I will always love you !! Then we have a laugh and I tell him hes a bitchh and we start play fighting !! I hate my dad when he says stuff like that to me, he makes feel so badd coz I know hes rightt and Im wrong !! He such an arsehole like that coz he knows the same lecture, gets me everytime !! hahaha Hes such a bastard ! i love my dad hes a sickk cunnttt

Best Answer

you will believe me they might think they know it all , but dont know how to deal with it . it wont be long before he is looking to ask for something or to. ask you something.i went through this with my teenage son thats my opinion i hope it helps.

Best Answer

look who is talking

Best Answer

Ah, the silent treatment, he'll break first when he wants something.... like food or TV or a lift somewhere, once he does take the high ground.

Best Answer

so true

Best Answer

I couldn't say... never really did the silent treatment... however, think the son tends to shrug the situation off later on, as if nothing happened... or at least that's how he'll act.

Best Answer

Probably him. Parents feel more than the kids do, Im convinced of it. We see our relationship through the eyes of all weve done for them, etc. They are young, and selfish by nature. I have a son and have been a daughter, obviously, and of course this just my opinion.

Best Answer

teenage boys never last that long,trust me,i was one

Best Answer