some2soon some2soon 41-45, F 8 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Health

if you have a 24 hour pharmacy you can get an over the counter tooth gel called gel kam or even the rinse.. unfortunately it is behind the counter.. i would get the gel.. since it is a filling.. It will help so much.. good luck : ) Hope you feel better soon. Ibuprofen is better than Vicodin at this point because Vicodin won't touch inflammation.

Best Answer

Thank you, Ms WW. Oh...and as a fellow Texan, I appreciated your answer earlier regarding rednecks. She didn't like my answer either....lol.

Best Answer

Of course not. We respect our own. We are not ashamed of being who we are and we are not trash, even though that is what they have us stereotyped as. Just because we don't have a problem with the label redneck, does not mean we are not respectable people and that we do not demand that respect. Blessings

Best Answer

Ora-gel is the best I've found...

Best Answer

Thank you. I'll get some.

Best Answer

Cocaine is excellent at completely numbing painful teeth. They used to use it in dentistry.

Best Answer

thank you but since I cannot get that legally, I think that I will pass on that suggestion. :)

Best Answer

Probably easier to get than many other legal options ;p

Best Answer

You are probably right, but I gave up those ways loooong ago. ;)

Best Answer

Chewing on a whole clove is supposed to deaden the pain. Not sure how to chew on a clove with a sore tooth, though. Can you go to the store and get 400 mg Advil gel caps?

Best Answer

I'm doing the advil, but it's not making a dent. Do you think that powdered clove would work? lol what have I got to loose, huh?

Best Answer

Sorry this happened. <br />
For a very temporary relief, use a luke warm salt water rinse.<br />
If you have some Motrin, that should help a little. <br />
Clove oil might also work.

Best Answer

ok, thank you.

Best Answer

ibuprofen

Best Answer

have done that for the last 4 hours and doesn't seem to be working. Thank you, though :)

Best Answer

are you sure you took a high enough dose? if so, stop taking and try something else. You probably should have called the dentist to ask. The most straight forward thing is probably to go to the drug store and get the stuff you can put directly on it.

Best Answer

I'm sure you are right, everything was closed by the time I got off work at 9pm and the pain wasn't too bad, but it just got worse and worse...anyway thank you for the advice. :)

Best Answer

nutmeg

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

yes it will numb it

Best Answer

thank you so much, I have that. :)

Best Answer

go easy with it or your whole mouth will be numb

Best Answer