I mentioned how this place is like my journal... now, he wants to read some.. which ones do you think i should show him?
MiremebeKamaria MiremebeKamaria 18-21, F 26 Answers Mar 17, 2011

I think your therapist Needs a therapist.

Best Answer

Don;t!

Best Answer

All of them. No need to withhold anything, stay proud of who you are. Never hide anything from your doctor, they're trying to help you.

Best Answer

Pick out the ones you wish you would have thought of to post but didn't.

Best Answer

Heal Our Hearts, Not Dope Our Minds<br />
This Is Me

Best Answer

I agree with all of them. If you pick and choose you might get the most useful ones OR you might (wrongly) feel the most useful are not useful. Let him/her read them all.

Best Answer

I actually only came by to see what answers you were getting for this. Good luck, and if I had to answer, I would say the ones you're not likely to provide him fodder for his own fantasies (I'm going what I KNOW about the head doctors I know of, personally,)

Best Answer

I 'm not sure if you've ever read anything I've posted,but from my own experience-I've found that I relate <br />
more closely to what I'm trying to say,rather than have to draw three things together in a therapist's office.<br />
When I say three things,I mean--trying to gather together your thoughts--feelings--your emotions-and how thinking about them make you really feel about them as you try to put them into words so that you can express them to your therapist-as you have all of the exterior things coming at you on that particular day-<br />
the sunshine--rain--loud traffic--noisy rude people-that colour how you're feeling while trying to speak to them-I would say,that ,YES-it may just help to write about them here on E.P. I know it sure helps me.<br />
Sorry about saying there were only three things--well...best of luck ...tooodlooo.

Best Answer

Having a look at some of your titles, I would say that's up to you.

Best Answer

It's all about the head, hey!

Best Answer

Hiding stuff from your therapist is a terrible waste of your time and money and the Therapist's talent and training. If you are not going to communicate openly and honestly with your therapist don't bother with the therapist at all. If you wish to gain something from therapy, then share those things that are truly revelatory of who you are and how you feel.

Best Answer

Im not hiding things, i just mentioned EP and he wanted to see what i express on here.... I didn't ask you to criticize me thank you.. I asked which stories you think i should print, cause i honestly can't decide

Best Answer

The ones that are most truthful

Best Answer

If you feel it is easier for ur therapist to read ur stories instead of u chatting go for it but thread carefully!

Best Answer

its not that, he just wants to see how i express myself,... cause.. im alot different in writing then i am in person

Best Answer

yeah send them mine!hehehehehehe!

Best Answer

I would show the ones that show who you are. Let the therapist get to know you.

Best Answer

Depends on how many stories....print the ones most relevant, too many and he may not read them all!

Best Answer

I think it's a great idea!

Best Answer