I look ridiculous. How can I get my thighs to be smaller, so that I have a normal, feminine curve? It's literally like two '3's (one on each side), except the top curve (hip) is noticeably smaller than the bottom one (thigh). I'm not at all fat, overall -- my BMI is 21. Help!
NYCgirl6 NYCgirl6 31-35, F 9 Answers Oct 21, 2010

Okay! So I'm pretty sure I have the same thing. I'm definitely not overweight and it's not cellulite. Here's what's going on with me: I have big pelvis bones that jut out and then there's an indent and then my thigh muscles pop out. The muscles located in this "indent" are the gluteus medius and gluteus minimus so if you want to make this indent go away, those are the muscles that need to be made larger. High intensity strength training is your best bet. Just be very careful not to hurt your knees!!!!

Best Answer

Work out so you feel healthy and fit. But I think many of us women have this idea that curves are only supposed to be in certain places. Beautiful curves can be on your hips, thighs, and even stomach! I think the big trick is finding the right jeans to fit your body, not the right body to fit your jeans!

Best Answer

It is not such a bad thing. you could do all sort of excercise to get rid of them . try to sit your legs togethre, consentate on inner mustle, when you walk, yu try to pull your stomach in, specially lower tummy, and do pubic floor ecxercise. thery are ment to be for post natal exercise but works well for any ladies. and eat well. good luck, but I do believe you have your fiends and someone clse becouse of you, not because of your leg.

Best Answer

How about a brisk walk around the block, once every day. Take the stairs not the elevator if you can. If you live in a city as you like NYC, walk more often then ride. Quit sugary soda pops and take on diet drink. These are some of the things you can easily do, without too much effort.

Best Answer

Work out your being too hard on yourself.

Best Answer