iwonderwonde iwonderwonde 18-21 17 Answers Aug 7, 2009

I think that if you don't clean your toe nail if you don't have some sort of fungus yet you soon will. It can look fine and still be infected with something. The smell should give it away.

Best Answer

Lop the leg off from the knee! cant be too careful!<br />
(sounds like a fungus you dirty git! start cleaning!!!)

Best Answer

look after your feet and they will look after you!<br />
I always found smelly feet to be a very good form of contraception

Best Answer

ask geoff

Best Answer

There are two reasons your toe nails smell bad. If it smell really bad clean and wash it if that does'nt work, remove it. Make sure to clean your toe as it starts to grow back, and stay away from dirt as it does. I did it before and it worked for me.

Best Answer

it smells because of the humidity trapped in the toe nail. When you shower you need to make sure you dry your feet very good.

Best Answer

You need to clean your toe nails and the smell could be that you have a fungle infection under the toe nail. I use to work in a Pharmacy use to get that alot

Best Answer

If something smells bad, ITS BAD! And if cleaning it doesn't change that, seek professional advice!

Best Answer

ewww you don't clean your toes!

Best Answer

If you can smell it from where your nose is...why would you want to not clean it? <br />
If you have to ask others if its ok? of course its ok we dont have to be near you to smell it...

Best Answer

I think that you should remove the toe from your neck down. In the mean time, get some Dr. Scholls shoe spray and use it on all your shoes. Wash your socks in very hot water (above 120F). Leave your feet bare as much as reasonably possible because foot fungus does not like dry air.

Best Answer

Clean it. The bad smell is telling something is wrong even if it dosen't "look" like something is wrong.

Best Answer

Specifically the toenail, or the whole foot?<br />
Some people just have really smelly feet...<br />
Regardless, START CLEANING. Maintain your toes, or lose them to something gross.

Best Answer