Our family is church-oriented and it would be a big sin to abort the child. But the baby's father wants my sister to abort it. She hasn't told our parents about it and I'm sure they'll flip if they know. My sister is 19 and we have big dreams for her. Please help us. Thank you.
dhanieliene dhanieliene 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Youth

She needs to make her own decision. I think the father should have no say in it if he wantd her to abort. It's her choice. Good luck.

Best Answer

wanna be friends ? add me

Best Answer

I think that your sister/twin is more than likely really scared right now and needs a friend and confidant...she is a adult and whether or not she keeps the baby will be solely up to her and no one else... but right now before the baby is here she needs understanding and not condemnation. yes she might have made a mistake but we all do it is a part of learning. Later on when she decides what she is willing to do sit down with her if she ask you too and talk it over with your parents...<br />
But also remember that if heaven forbid they do not respond in a kind way she will always be your sister...and if she keeps the baby it will be your niece or nephew...but that don't meant you have live a life you do not chose to make up for the big dreams for her...

Best Answer

First of all, what does you sis want to do ? That is most important. It is possible to pursue your dreams after having a kid too. I mean look at Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Marie curie (Nobel prize) , Indira Gandhi, Maggie Thatcher, Toni Morrison (Nobel winner), Indira Nooyi (CEO Coke). <br />
Talk to your parents and let your sister decide. It is after all her baby.

Best Answer

My sister doesn't know what she should do or what she wants to do with the baby. She's really scared.

Best Answer

Does she want the baby ?

Best Answer

Really? Bottom line is she should NOT have done what she did without thinking about what she was doing.

Best Answer

To start with, it is your sister's choice what she does and not the baby's father, not your parents and (most definitely) not the church or anti-abortion campaigning group.<br />
Forget the "sin" argument against abortion. This is about her. If she couldn't face the prospect of going through the procedure or live with herself having gone through this.....abortion is not an option.<br />
Which leaves the prospect of having the child. How does she feel about this?<br />
Ultimately it is a horrible and very difficult balance between how she feels about becoming a mother v having an abortion. But it is her choice.

Best Answer

Not good...not good at all.

Best Answer

She can still fulfill her dreams with a baby....... what does she want to do?

Best Answer