Redefine what the word friend means.

Best Answer

Get new friends NOW!

Best Answer

cut their faces with a box cutter

Best Answer

Don't tell her that, that's mean and evil.

Best Answer

Bad bad bad 0_o Worst Advise Ever Award.

Best Answer

That's really not a very intelligent thing to say to a child, is it.

Best Answer

I would tell your friends (each separately) you do not find it funny and you are very hurt by their actions. They may react one way (defensive) and then after having time to think about how they are affecting you, they may apologize. Either way, they can still be your friends, just think about how much you share with them about your feelings.. depending on their response. <br />
Separately, I would start ignoring and avoiding your crush. Once he is no longer the center of your constant attention, he may just realize he liked you paying attention to him. Or he may at least stop trying to upset and hurt you. <br />
Others have commented on your age and yes, you are young but its really more than that... you are at the age where you (and your friends and crush) are experiencing so many changes and determining who you are and who you want to be in life and its confusing for everyone to go through. <br />
Remember to always be true to yourself, follow your own heart and dreams and sense of right and wrong, always tell yourself the truth - even when it hurts, guard yourself while remaining open to new people and experiences.

Best Answer

Look for new friends who aren't needlessly cruel.

Best Answer

Well, they were jerks. That was horrible of them. Now, you just bounce forward. They're not really true friends, but don't be mean to them or get upset with them. Move forward and rise above it.<br />
She's you're friend, so talk to her about it, tell her you were really really hurt, and see if you two can work it out.<br />
If not, rise, move forward, and be cool and polite, and find new friends ^^

Best Answer

You need new friends!

Best Answer

Seems like you have jealous friends, find new friends would be a good thing to do

Best Answer

Real friends wouldn't do that to you. I wouldn't trust them.

Best Answer

That goes beyond the boundaries of teasing...that's just sh!tty. Dump 'em all.

Best Answer

They are just teasing. Maybe they're seeing if you'll make a move on your crush. Does he like you? If they were your Best Friends before this then don't let this one slip-up get in the way of your friendship. Or maybe one of your two friends also likes this guy and they're really flirting. This happens and it isn't about friendships... Guys do that to girls sometimes! You may all like him. Let him choose and still be friends. As long as they're not trying to get you on drugs or are a bad influence I think that they're still your friends. Crushes come and go but great friendships last forever.

Best Answer

Idk if he likes me but he knows I like him and my friends know too

Best Answer

You're still friends. Sorry, I updated my answer above without noticing that you responded.

Best Answer

You'll have many crushes. It's the ones that love you back that are worth getting to know seriously.

Best Answer

Sweety, people are not always your friend, even if you know them for a life time. Don't listen to kinghuggaboopie. LOL @ Kinghuggaboopie, classic. Anyways, move on. It's easier said than done. You don't need people on your life that wants to hurt you intentionally.

Best Answer

well ill be honest with you , first you should never get jealous over any guy , they don't sound like much of a friend if they tease you like that , so just make new friend or start dating someone else , i mean it ok to like someone but why go threw all the suffer if they won't give you a shot at a relationship , now if she was your best friend and she know that you like him , she not much of a friend to do that i say say there both not much of a friend to you

Best Answer