Yesterday my crush and my best friend were flirting with eachother and I was upset today and my other best friend told me her my other friend and my crush said they were going to pretend to flirt with each other to she how mad I can get and Ive I liked my crush for a year and half and he knows and my friends know. And the fact is I'm not mad at all I'm broken because I'm not sure if there true best friends or not. Ps I've been best friends with them since I was little! O have that friendship with them that we fight and make up in 2 seconds and I've tried getting another crush but I just can't get him out of my head!
Beyoutiful87 Beyoutiful87 13-15, F 19 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Redefine what the word friend means.

Best Answer

Get new friends NOW!

Best Answer

They're not great friends ... <br />
People grow apart sometimes in life .. might be a good time to reassess your friendship with them if they treat you like that. You deserve better, don't you think?

Best Answer

I haven't went a week without talking to them and we have that friendship wen we fight we makeup in two seconds and I would get a new crush if I could and trust me I've tried but I can't get him out of my head

Best Answer

cut their faces with a box cutter

Best Answer

Don't tell her that, that's mean and evil.

Best Answer

Bad bad bad 0_o Worst Advise Ever Award.

Best Answer

That's really not a very intelligent thing to say to a child, is it.

Best Answer

I would tell your friends (each separately) you do not find it funny and you are very hurt by their actions. They may react one way (defensive) and then after having time to think about how they are affecting you, they may apologize. Either way, they can still be your friends, just think about how much you share with them about your feelings.. depending on their response. <br />
Separately, I would start ignoring and avoiding your crush. Once he is no longer the center of your constant attention, he may just realize he liked you paying attention to him. Or he may at least stop trying to upset and hurt you. <br />
Others have commented on your age and yes, you are young but its really more than that... you are at the age where you (and your friends and crush) are experiencing so many changes and determining who you are and who you want to be in life and its confusing for everyone to go through. <br />
Remember to always be true to yourself, follow your own heart and dreams and sense of right and wrong, always tell yourself the truth - even when it hurts, guard yourself while remaining open to new people and experiences.

Best Answer

Look for new friends who aren't needlessly cruel.

Best Answer

Well, they were jerks. That was horrible of them. Now, you just bounce forward. They're not really true friends, but don't be mean to them or get upset with them. Move forward and rise above it.<br />
She's you're friend, so talk to her about it, tell her you were really really hurt, and see if you two can work it out.<br />
If not, rise, move forward, and be cool and polite, and find new friends ^^

Best Answer

You need new friends!

Best Answer

Seems like you have jealous friends, find new friends would be a good thing to do

Best Answer

Real friends wouldn't do that to you. I wouldn't trust them.

Best Answer

That goes beyond the boundaries of teasing...that's just sh!tty. Dump 'em all.

Best Answer

They are just teasing. Maybe they're seeing if you'll make a move on your crush. Does he like you? If they were your Best Friends before this then don't let this one slip-up get in the way of your friendship. Or maybe one of your two friends also likes this guy and they're really flirting. This happens and it isn't about friendships... Guys do that to girls sometimes! You may all like him. Let him choose and still be friends. As long as they're not trying to get you on drugs or are a bad influence I think that they're still your friends. Crushes come and go but great friendships last forever.

Best Answer

Idk if he likes me but he knows I like him and my friends know too

Best Answer

You're still friends. Sorry, I updated my answer above without noticing that you responded.

Best Answer

You'll have many crushes. It's the ones that love you back that are worth getting to know seriously.

Best Answer

Sweety, people are not always your friend, even if you know them for a life time. Don't listen to kinghuggaboopie. LOL @ Kinghuggaboopie, classic. Anyways, move on. It's easier said than done. You don't need people on your life that wants to hurt you intentionally.

Best Answer

well ill be honest with you , first you should never get jealous over any guy , they don't sound like much of a friend if they tease you like that , so just make new friend or start dating someone else , i mean it ok to like someone but why go threw all the suffer if they won't give you a shot at a relationship , now if she was your best friend and she know that you like him , she not much of a friend to do that i say say there both not much of a friend to you

Best Answer