in comparrison my uncle hurts but my lil baby has shattered me into pieces is that so wrong that im mournin him more than my uncle? i cant stop cryin drinkin or listenin to sad music. all i wanna do is be with him but i cant commit suicide cus ill prob go hell for it so the only option is to continue in agony :( i buried him last night n dug into a water pipe, i got a locket of hair for wen they start cloning in the future but he will just look the same it wont be him
allan1311 allan1311 22-25, M 3 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Emotional Health

I'm assuming that your uncle wasn't part of your everyday life, whereas your cat was. It makes sense to me that you would miss a living creature whom you miss every time you turn around as compared to an uncle you interacted with much more rarely. Give yourself the space and that you need to grieve and then think about a new kitten who can't possibly replace the one you've lost, but with whom you can build new memories and share new laughter.

Best Answer

no it was very rare i saw my uncle. everywere i look i can see my baby. iv practically had no food since i found out, i just need beer to help me sleep

Best Answer

You are totally normal then as far as your feelings in the matter go, but don't let beer become a snare for you. It is important to find some healthy ways to cope with your loss. Check out
http://www.helpguide.org/mental/grief_loss.htm

Best Answer

I really hope you reconsider cloning your beloved cat. I also have a wonderful cat that is still alive, but when she does I will be devastated. But think about how many homeless animals that are already in existance looking for homes? I would give an animal shelter a chance before you clone your kitty. In my exoerience, stray animals make the best pets!

Best Answer

my 1st cat ran off n went stray i see him from time to time n he remembers me. my family dnt want anuva 1. i no wen i move out which i can do now im gnna have a house full of cats. only reason i still live here was because of him. we live in a cul de sac so its safe for him from cars, turns out its not them i needed to keep him safe from. i fink he mita been poisoned :(

Best Answer

It hurts to lose emotional attachments. Thats why you should be buddhist.

Best Answer