What ***-backwards country are you in

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA-Run Forrest Run

Best Answer

An old man of 50 years can be nice. Plus he has some experience of women. Do you have a lot of choices? You can run away if you want, but can you afford it? Now if he mistreats you and treats you like a slave, that's another matter...then you definitely should leave him.

Best Answer

Sadly it depends on where you live in the world. Some places not so easy for a young woman to find a place and work outside of the family. Where are your parents? Can they or some other relative help you?

Best Answer

I see you have lost your parents, sorry for your loss. Can you find someone in a Church to help you? Just have to try and find help near you am afraid, really sorry, some women have tough lives in the world so not fair.

Best Answer

Thanks dear,it's just that i feel ashamed,scared at times i feel like comitting suicide.

Best Answer

Try to find help near you, suicide is not the answer believe me.

Best Answer

i was pressured into marriage prematurily, but not to a 50 year old man and it wasnt total force but due to my religion i would have been committing a sin that would seriously need to be repented and never repeated before marriage...there was time i was madly in love and he was so hot, i couldnt control myself...we got married. you know you can always run away. why stay where youre not wanted? a 50 year old man...no, no and no. youre and adult but youre just getting into adulthood, you dont need someone who is going to rob you of your youth.

Best Answer

How much money is involved? Will you have access to some of it? Will the husband allow you to have outside lovers? Will the husband place his funds in a trust for you which when he dies, should you have followed the rules, be legally yours?<br />
are a few things to think about.<br />
Second most young men do not make great husbands.<br />
50 is not that old unless this guy does not take care of himself in which case you will soon be a rich widow with a cute pool boy, cute yard man, cute butler, cute driver so..........

Best Answer

I thought pimping was illegal

Best Answer

Either way you're out of your uncle's house. Which is better, being married to the "old man" or being independent?

Best Answer

Leave the house, get your own place and be your own woman!

Best Answer

any of you ever lived in Africa?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer